Friday, January 14, 2011

Showers of Love for Baby Faith

This past weekend my family and friends hosted a baby shower for Baby Faith.  What a fun time.  A Tea Party theme complete with china tea cups, tiny sandwiches and tea pot shaped cup cakes and cake.  Soooo cute.  We feel so blessed to have so many friends and family who have come around us during our adoption and during our surprise pregnancy.  All of them are just as excited as we are for these 2 little girls to come into our family.  Our home is quickly becoming a flury of pink and I'm lovin' it! 

The nursery is pretty much ready to go.. and so is crib #2, but we've decided to hold off putting it up just yet.  I fear it will make me miss E more that I already do.  But, we already have her bedding, blankets and such ready for her arrival later this year.  I wonder if her family celebrated or will celebrate her birth like we did Faith's?   It makes me sad to think about it.  Such a happy time for so many families, but sometimes so much devestation and hopelessness for others.  At this point, I'm not even certain E has been born yet, but one thing is for sure.. we will rejoice and celebrate once we see her precious little face.  

Here are some pictures of the shower.  Enjoy! 
Tea Pot Cup Cakes, Tea Pot Cookies and Tea Pot Cake.  So Cute!

Cute arrangement made by my Aunt Janis and a few of our "Expectations" photos

The belly picture in the center has a necklace on my tummy that says "Expecting From Ethiopia"  We couldn't get photos taken without including Baby E!

Cute little teapot favors with tea bags.


Ready to Pop!


My Mother-In-Law and my Mom


Tea Party ready to go



Time to find a spot for everything!





1 comment:

  1. The party was SO much fun! I enjoyed being there and seeing PINK, PINK,and more PINK!! You looked gorgeous! Your mom did a great job planning - it was dainty and pretty! So girly, I love it!
    Enjoy all those pretty gifts!

    ReplyDelete