Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Birthday Party Pictures

As I'm catching up on my blogging, I thought I'd post a few pictures of Ellie's birthday celebrations!  She really had no idea what a birthday was, so it was a total new experience for her.

On her actual birthday, we were joined by Meemaw and Pappy for some ice cream cake and some opening of presents.  Some of Faith's expressions watching Ellie open presents were hilarious.  Faith did, of course, score a few presents herself (I know.. these girls are not spoiled  loved one bit!)





Never show your toddlers the pieces before the product is finished!
They were 'helping' put it together

The Finished Product -- A new Slide

Skinny Jeans! 

classic "Ellie" pose
Somebody liked the cake! 




Next I'll post some pictures of her party with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment