Thursday, January 31, 2013

Time Flies

I was at work the other day, and my computer timed out and photos started floating over the screen randomly as my screen saver.  I stopped what I was doing for a moment to look at the photos -- I couldn't believe my eyes when these two photos came up back to back... wow how time flies.   They even have the same colors on -- just swapped them when they got older... and the little one is now the big tall one.

2007 
   
2012

In 2007, we had no idea what God was planning for our family.  We had no idea that two little angels would join our family 3 and 4 years later.  I'm so glad God is in charge and has the perfect plan because if we would have went with "our" plan, things would look a lot different!     





For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11





No comments:

Post a Comment