Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Faith


I didn't do it.. HONEST!

While we are waiting, I thought I'd update you on what's going in Faith's world.  She is growing bigger by the minute and doing things very quickly.  At 6 months old (almost 7 months), she is crawling, sitting and starting to pull herself up to stand!  After she is standing, she doesn't take any steps yet, but I'm sure she will soon! 

She weighs about 16 pounds; Is about 28 inches tall

Has 3 teeth (2 bottom and 1 top) -- so precious!
Is beginning to patty-cake and wave bye-bye

Loves Cats and tries to make a meow sound

Loves other babies – kisses the mirror when she sees herself in it (she's a baby!)
Is a VERY BUSY baby and beginning to get into everything

Doesn’t like baby food very much – prefers to eat what we are eating

Adores her brothers and loves when they chase her – she crawls as fast as she can to get away

We call her “bulldozer” because she’ll crawl right overtop of you and down the other side.

Loves bath time

Plays peek-a-boo and tries to look under my hands when I cover my face

Loves the Backyardigians

She is a very happy baby who strives to get everyone's attention (oh boy!!).  We can't wait for her to meet her sissy... hopefully soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment