Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Answered Prayers!

Yay!  Just received word that the reagent that is needed for a certain blood test is back in stock in Addis (the capital city)!  It may be a while until it makes it way to Baby E's orphanage, but nevertheless, it is available. Or, they may consider taking her blood from the orphanage to Addis for this test.  Hopefully they will be able to get blood from Baby E again.  Her 2nd Medicals (so I hear) are beginning to come in, so they must have been successful in getting something from her on Friday.  Depending on Internet connections over there, we may start getting them this week. 

Thanks so much for your continued prayers.  Keep praying!  It's working!

Hopefully things will start to get back on track soon and we can be submitted for a court date!  Please continue to keep Baby E in your prayers while we are waiting for more tests and more labs!!! 

(can you tell I am excited because of all of my exclaimation points??!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Great news! Praying 2nd medicals will be completed soon and you'll be on to your court date:)!