Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baxter Family SIX

Wow!  I was just able to change our blog title to BAXTER FAMILY SIX!  It feels great [and a bit strange] to say that we are now a family of 6.  Just one year ago, we were still a family of 4.  Gaining 2 daughters in less than a year is a huge adjustment, but a wonderful blessing from our Creator.  I cannot even begin to explain what a blessing it is to have 2 wonderful sons and 2 beautiful daughters.  The boys have adjusted well to having one little sister, and I'm sure they will adjust well when Elliana comes home as well.  Baby Faith, however, with probably have a slight adjustment issue, but she will be fine.  She already loves her sissy and kisses and points to her pictures all of the time!  I just cannot wait to have our family ALL home and under one roof.  


I always say this, but I mean it . . . if you would have told me 5 years ago that I would have 4 children, I would have laughed at you. :)  


I'm so glad God is in control of my life... not me.  His plan is much better than I could have ever imagined.  Don't ever close yourself off to what God has in store for You!  



Father to the fatherless, defender of widows — this is God, whose dwelling is holy. God places the lonely in families.
Psalms 68:5-6






 (Don't worry, our blog address is still baxterfamilyfive.blogspot.net -- I just changed the title on my page).  

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I don't know the future. If I would have known ten years ago what my life would be like today I'm pretty sure I would have had a freak out. Thank the Lord He changes us and our lives little by little.

    I am excited for your future blog posts after Elliana is home. It'll be fun to see her grow and flourish in a big loving family.

    ~AnnMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for six! God's plans are always superior to ours. =)

    ReplyDelete