Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Faith!


Miss Faithlynn was One Year Old on Friday!  Wow, time flies when you are having fun!

Hospital Picture (February 11, 2011)
Faith has been such a blessing to our family full of boys.  We often catch ourselves wondering what life was like without her.  She is a funny and smart girl who is always entertaining us.  She absolutely adores her big brothers, and I think the feelings are mutual!  

Here a a few fun little facts about our little Faithlynn Grace:
  • She is quite the girly-girl and surprises us daily on how much she ‘knows how to be a girl.’  
  • Anything that resembles a scarf is quickly tossed around her neck and off she goes!  (I kid you not!!).  
  • She also loves to carry anything with a handle over her arm like a purse.  
  • She is very quick to give a cute little smile (or even a kiss) if she knows she’s doing something she’s not supposed to do! 
  • She loves all animals and will give an “ahhhhlll” if she sees a cat, dog, bird, etc.  If she sees a horse, she will rock back in forth, because she thinks all horses are 'rocking horses!'  
  • Unfortunately, she's learned how to take her shirt off, and will do so often to see what is on the front.  This is especially true if she has a kitty or birdie on the front of her shirt!  
  • She is usually quite the social butterfly and is very loud! 
  • Has recently started dancing in front of the TV when music comes on -- so cute~
She quickly mastered the art of walking at around 10 ½ months and is now in to running and climbing.  She has grown so quickly; it's almost sad.  She didn't stay a baby very long.

She will be such a big help and blessing when we bring Ellie home.  Although I’m anticipating some adjustment time between the two of them, I’m sure they will complement each other very well.  I pray that Faith’s outgoing personality will help ease Elliana into our busy life here at the Baxter house!  I imagine they each will have plenty of things to teach one another.  

Even though I wondered what in the world God was up to 19 months ago when I found out I was pregnant, I am totally in awe of  how He can do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine (Eph 3:20).  Remember – the day our pregnancy was confirmed was the same day Elliana was born!  (July 23, 2010).  

No one other than our Creator could have orchestrated that! 

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!  



Sitting on my new stool!

Silly Dylan

Yummy Sugar!

Sugar & Present Overload

Pretty Kitty Hat! 



Strike-A-Pose

Loving my balloons

Kissing my dolly

Telling the boys I want a serious picture -- and this is what I get!
Ha! They crack me up sometimes! 

Happy Birthday Miss Faith! 





No comments:

Post a Comment