Miss Faithlynn was One Year Old on Friday! Wow, time flies when you are having fun!
|Hospital Picture (February 11, 2011)|
Faith has been such a blessing to our family full of boys. We often catch ourselves wondering what life was like without her. She is a funny and smart girl who is always entertaining us. She absolutely adores her big brothers, and I think the feelings are mutual!
Here a a few fun little facts about our little Faithlynn Grace:
- She is quite the girly-girl and surprises us daily on how much she ‘knows how to be a girl.’
- Anything that resembles a scarf is quickly tossed around her neck and off she goes! (I kid you not!!).
- She also loves to carry anything with a handle over her arm like a purse.
- She is very quick to give a cute little smile (or even a kiss) if she knows she’s doing something she’s not supposed to do!
- She loves all animals and will give an “ahhhhlll” if she sees a cat, dog, bird, etc. If she sees a horse, she will rock back in forth, because she thinks all horses are 'rocking horses!'
- Unfortunately, she's learned how to take her shirt off, and will do so often to see what is on the front. This is especially true if she has a kitty or birdie on the front of her shirt!
- She is usually quite the social butterfly and is very loud!
- Has recently started dancing in front of the TV when music comes on -- so cute~
She will be such a big help and blessing when we bring Ellie home. Although I’m anticipating some adjustment time between the two of them, I’m sure they will complement each other very well. I pray that Faith’s outgoing personality will help ease Elliana into our busy life here at the Baxter house! I imagine they each will have plenty of things to teach one another.
Even though I wondered what in the world God was up to 19 months ago when I found out I was pregnant, I am totally in awe of how He can do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine (Eph 3:20). Remember – the day our pregnancy was confirmed was the same day Elliana was born! (July 23, 2010).
No one other than our Creator could have orchestrated that!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
|Sitting on my new stool!|
|Sugar & Present Overload|
|Pretty Kitty Hat!|
|Loving my balloons|
|Kissing my dolly|
|Telling the boys I want a serious picture -- and this is what I get!|
Ha! They crack me up sometimes!
|Happy Birthday Miss Faith!|